- Pip Keane Design?
Pip Keane Design (PKD) is a jewellery store, we make beautiful jewellery for everyday wear and special occasions.
- Where do your designs come from?
All of our designs are by Pip Keane.
- What kind of stuff do you sell and how do you make them?
We currently sell earrings, neckpieces, rings and bangles. The pieces are made in our workshop in Hawthorn, Vic, Australia.
- How do I learn about new products and developments at Pip Keane Design?
Subscribe to our newsletter, check out our blog, follow us on Twitter, or fan us on Facebook!
- Where can I learn more about the people behind Pip Keane Design?
Please visit the About Us page.
- How do we send the correct ring size?
When you order a ring from PKD, before we ship a ring we will send you an email to check your size. We can send you a ring sizer or if you know your size then we will send that size.
- Which countries do we ship to?
PKD currently ships to the Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada and the European Union only. If you live outside these countries, please contact us and we will try our best to help you.
- What are my payment options?
PKD accepts major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard. We also accept PayPal.
- Can I change my order after its been placed?
You can change your order within an hour of placing it. Just send us an email with the order number and we’ll change it for you.
- Do you accept bulk orders?
Give us a shout and we’ll be glad to help.
- I’m a reseller and would like to carry your goods in my store. Where can I order?
Please contact us here.
- How much does it cost for shipping?
Please view our shipping policy here.
- Will I have to pay customs/duties?
You may incur customs/duties charges depending on your location. Our products are shipped from Australia.
How do I return an item?
Please view our return policy here.